To our valued customers:
With the information and guidelines for Coronavirus (COVID-19) ever evolving, we want to let you know we are taking extra measures to protect the health of our customers, clients, and team members while still providing continued service.
Below, please find changes to our closing services to help support social distancing and the ability to conduct business for you:
- Buyers and sellers will conduct their signings separately as needed or by utilizing space within the conference rooms to provide a safe distance between all parties
- Sellers are highly encouraged to pre-sign (sign in advance of the scheduled closing)
- Refinance closings that are not previously scheduled, for the safety of all parties involved, will occur at a Title One office location
- We kindly ask that all attendees be limited to those that need to SIGN ONLY. We respectfully ask that additional attendees are limited to only those that are needed to conduct the closing (for example but not limited to, an interpreter)
- Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers are encouraged to refrain from attending closing, but instead be available via phone if needed (or be teleconferenced into the closing)
- Pens will be singular use ONLY (you are welcome to use your own, but it must be a blue ink ballpoint pen)
- Our team members are taking every precaution to make sure that all surfaces are wiped down after each closing
- We are offering Remote Online Notary Closings when possible and a transaction qualifies
- If you have traveled in the last 14 days and believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please inform us in advance of your closing so that we can work with you to make appropriate arrangements to meet your needs
If you have a specific concern, need or are unable to come into one of our locations to close, please contact Title One to discuss ways for us to accommodate your requests and needs within the applicable laws and regulations for which we are bound, while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
We are committed to doing everything in our power to provide a positive customer experience and safely for all that are involved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
On behalf of your Title One Team we would like to thank you for being a valued customer and for your understanding as we all navigate through this together!
Dana Diesch, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
612.435.8519 | firstname.lastname@example.org